Hi!  I've been a lurker on this list for a while, and I am a grad student
in speech-language pathology at the Univ. of Texas at Austin.  Could any
of you help me on a paper/presentation for a class on voice disorders:
        info on medications for PD:  names, purposes, and salient side
effects (I can look up the rest in _PDR_
        support groups available:  worldwide, US, Texas, and specifically Austin

Thank you all so much for your assistance.  I'll post all the info in a
summary to the list when I get everything in.

Thank you,

Cherilyn Young