ref.     ed huschka  apr. 5,1994 pd-list

Ed
   I'm glad that you are in this group.  I've read your comments in the
past and I like what you say.  I am new to this group, but have been a
member of our local support group for this last year +.  After coming on
line with this group, I find my self also desiring to add, and to improve
life in my support group.

    At first, in the support group, I felt out of place.  I allmost gave
up before I started.  The age difference and my well being, as compared
to the majority, caused me to think that it was to soon to join.  I kept
going though.  I sat off to the side and tried to understand it all.  I
see other new-pders comeing into the group acting like myself.  I think
that there must be some way of helping the new join in quickly.  A
thought that I have is to have a round the circle discusion where each
must say or ask anything.  Then each of us will have a time period with
no competition.  What I like about this listserv group, is that we can
say whatever.  And, if we can get over feeling foolish about whatever we
say, then we can surely help someone.  I might even accept a flame or
two and say whatever again.

Keith V