Hi!  I've been a lurker on theis list for a while, and I am a grad
student in speech-language pathology at the Univ. of Texas at Austin.
Could any of you help me on a paper/presentation for a class on voice
disorders:

-- info on medications for PD, especially names and purposes.  I'll look
up the rest in _PDR_

-- support groups available:  worldwide, US, Texas, and specifically the
Waco area

-- a  forwarding of the message(s) that proposed that pesticide exposure
may have contributed to idiopathic PD

Thank you all so much for your assistance.  I'll post all the info in a
summary to the list when I get everything in.

Thank you,

Cherilyn Young