Barbara: I am pleased that the information is helpful to you, especially
during what must be a very stressful time. Good luck.
Sergio:  I had the privilege of being oue of Dr. O'Brien's patients when
he was a member of the staff at the Movement Disorders Clinic at the U.
of Rochester Med. School.  I heartiy concur with your characterizations
of him as a most unusual physician and human being.
Bob Newbrough: At the beginning when my symptoms were becoming a problem
my depression was mild but upsetting to my wife and disturbing to my
colleagues. Fortunately with treatment I think I have made a good adjustment
and I have developed a more positive attitude.
Best regards.  Gaylord Rough  ([log in to unmask])