Maybe this is the time of year for "lurker confessions".  I have been a
member of this list for some time, but have not introduced myself.  My Dad
has PD which is complicated by diabetes and heart disease.  He lives in
Alberta, and I'm in Nova Scotia, so I joined the list hoping I could
understand his needs even though I wasn't physically close.

Most recently there seems to be some concern that Dad is also developing
Alzheimer's because he is growing confused about where he is and sometimes
doesn't say what he means to say.  I'm wondering if it could be the
combination of drugs that he is taking that could be causing these
symptoms.
Has anyone experienced "mental confusion" while taking some of the drugs
for PD?  Any advice on what kind of questions I could be asking his
doctor?

--
Karen Wilder, I S Manager         Phone: (902) 542-2201 Ext. 1437
Computer Centre, Acadia University  Fax: (902) 542-4364