Dear Ken Bernstein:  I like the idea of getting PD information accessible to
the widest range possible via email.  Could you pass along the details of what
is being considered by the association?
        Simon Coles, you raise a lot of good generic points; ones that we should
consider in trying to get the matter developed as broadly as possible.  I would
appreciate seeing some more on this on our network before I move to voice a
preference.
        Thanks to you both to beginning the dialogue on this very important
topic.  Could some of the rest of you on the network who are knowledgeable about
this join in?  Let's see what brainstorming can yield!
        Bob Newbrough ([log in to unmask])