I'm not stupid generally speaking (just ask Vern) but I'll be darned if I
know what is going on here.  I'm certain I'm not alone...so, would someone
out there please do us hillbillies a favour and explain the controversy re
AOL, the PD internet and those of us suffering with Parkinsons.  Use small
words and simple sentences and don't talk computerese.  Save that for your
computer clubs.  All we the unwashed public want is an active PD bulletin
board where we can learn and teach about this unravelling disease.  Don't
fail me - I know who you are!!!!
Barbara Yacos, R.N.