-"Magic Beans"_

My mother, Ellie David, wishes to pass along this reference for the
discussion.  She has written to the main author requesting an update,
and is awaiting word.  If anyone has any further references or more
up-to-date information, we would appreciate getting them via this
list.

Rabby, J. N., Shabtai H., Korczyn A.D., Graff E., Vered Y.:
"Improvement of Parkinsonian Features Correlates with High-Plasma
Level Dopa Values After Broad Bean (zicia faba) Consumption", Journal
of Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Psychiatry.  55:725-727, 1992

_Obtaining Academic Papers Generally_

By the way, how do you get your hands on such a paper, besides getting
into a med. school library with a lot of dimes for the copying
machine (i.e., the yucky way)?

She was able to get this article through my cousin, who arranged its
delivery via FAX through a service CompuServe offers (for a fee).  I
don't understand this process exactly, and would like to know some of
the details.  I'm sure others might also want to hear them, so if
anyone would like to volunteer, I think many of us would appreciate
it.  Also, if there are cheaper, free, or just other sources online
besides CompuServe, that information would probably also be useful.
(I apologize in advance if this was already covered -- I have not
checked, I admit.)

-- Mark H. David (and Ellie David)