I have been lurking the list the last few weeks and was asked by Ken
Bernstein to write a few words on a project to connect The American Parkinson
Disease Assoc. with America OnLine.

In the past couple of months, I have been working with APDA and Health
Responsibilities, Inc. to create a forum on AOL devoted to PD.  That project
is getting close to becomming a reality.  No details are available yet, but I
will inform this mailing list when the roll-out due.

A few expressed concern that this forum would be on AOL rather than internet,
but the resources for full internet access just were not available at this
time.  APDA does sponsor a BBS that in time will contain much of the same
information as AOL.  That BBS has been up and running for a couple of years
now.  There is no charge for it (just a toll call to 805 934-4950)

Greg Johnson, Sysop APDA BBS
  gregj63454.aol.com