Two pleas(e) from your listowner.....

Please, if you are losing your account or changing electronic addresses,
unsubscribe from the old address and resubscribe under the new one -- if
you are not comfortable communicating directly with the LISTSERV, send
e-mail to me (NOT the list!), that's [log in to unmask], and I'll be
glad to do it. The 'user unknown' messages are starting to come in, like
swallows, to indicate spring and the end of term -- here in Toronto we
are unfortunately having a purely notional spring.....

Please, will someone who is going to go to the York conference and plays
this summer agree to post a report/review of what happens, especially of
the play-production? It will give focuss to your conference-going
experience if you know you have to write it up later (like Dr Johnson's
recipe for concentrating the mind, but less permanent!)

Yours,

Abigail

PS, I am reliably informed that it was Marlowe who was the space alien,
not Shakespeare -- how could I have gotten that wrong!? ;-)

A.