                   Ohio University Electronic Communication

   Date:  22-May-1994 10:08pm EST

     To:  See Below

   From:  Don Cleary                                 Dept:  Fine Arts
          CLEARY                                   Tel No:  (614) 453-0762 ext.
 399

Subject:  History of Comedy

    Can anyone recommend a text which discusses the history of comedy with
    respect to its associations to good and evil, morality and immorality,
    social acceptance and rejection, etc. ?

    Please email me direct.  I am not currently a member of this list.

    Thanks,

     To:  Remote Addressee                     ( _MX%:[log in to unmask]" )
          Remote Addressee                     ( _MX%"[log in to unmask]" )
          Remote Addressee                     (
 _MX%"[log in to unmask]" )
          Remote Addressee                     (
 _MX%"[log in to unmask]" )