Dear Barbara Patterson:  Yes, I know about twisting foot.  I started Sinemet
CR 25/100 three times a day three months ago and even  though I stopped
taking Deprenyl (which potentiates the action of levadopa) I soon began
showing signs of levadopa overdose - eyelid spasms and left foot twisting -
so I cut back to 1/2 tablet three times a day which helped the foot twisting
but didn't do a lot for the PD symptoms.  I'm experimenting at this point to
find a happy medium.  So far the best routine for me is one tablet at 8 am
and 1/2 tablet at 3 pm and l0 pm - and a good leg massage at bedtime.
    I'm not happy with Sinemet as it does cause lots of problems - I have the
foot thing, eyelid spasms and dystonia (cramping) of left gluteous maximus,
and dear knows what else will appear - but until  someone discovers something
better we are stuck with  levadopa which is better than trying to cope
without it especially if you are working.
    Your problem might go away if you cut back on Eldepryl.  Dr. David Grimes
a well known PD neurologist in Ottawa says of Deprenyl (Eldepryl) - "we have
been using the drug in smaller and smaller doses and by 'small doses' I mean
1/2 tablet, 2 or 3 times a week.  In some  patients we have had a reduction
in involuntary movements and clearing of postural drops in blood pressure."
Your dizziness and cold sweat could just be because of a drop in blood
pressure.
    Let us know what you discover.
Regards,
Barbara Yacos, R.N.