I would like to thank Alan and Barbara Y. for all the information they
contributed re Sinemet and the twisting foot.  I saw my neurologist
yesterday and she gave me about the same answers as you did, though with
not as much explanation.  She told me to adjust the dosages of Sinemet and
Amitriptiline until the twisting of the foot and the muscle cramps in the
leg were better.  She also suggested stretching exercises and massage.
Since what she said agrees with what our listmembers said, I'll believe
her.  I have really found this discussion list has very down-to-earth,
practical advice and information.  Thank you.