Hello Members of Parkinsn List,

I'm Ed Robinson, a new subscriber to this list.  I am so glad I found you!
My mother, 80 yrs old is a parkinson's patient.  We live in a small rural
Georgia town which until recently had no nuerologist.  Therefore my mothers
condition was not properly diagnosed for several years after onset.  She
suffers from a cramped and twisted foot, tremors of the left hand and arm,
facial grimaces, slow walk.  She is now taking Sinemet CR 50/200 - 1/2
tablet each at breakfast, lunch, dinner.  Vitamin "E" 400 units 2 per day.
Enderal 3 per day.  Zoloft 50mg per day.  The medicine is hard to regulate.
It appears that somtime she gets too much medicine; sometimes too little.
My wife and I are her sole caregivers so we are very interested in what we
can learn and what we may share on Parkinsn List.
_________
Ed Robinson
Coord./Environmental Health            Campus Box 031 Georgia College
  & Occupational Safety                Milledgeville, GA 31061
 [log in to unmask]        VOICE: (912) 454-0801
                                       FAX:   (912) 453-1931