Hello PD club
After reading the coments in regards to the twisting foot, I wish to add my
thoughts.  I also have this effect.  My twisting foot shows up when
the level of sinemet is low. My reading of Barb Y. and Alan B., coments
seem to be different in that of a overdose condition.

Refering to "Parkinson's Disease The complete guild..." pages 135-137
Dystonia, a tented hand, a turned-in foot, a twisted trunk
Dyskinesia, a rhythmic movement.

on page 137--"Dystonia can occur as a symptom of the disease itself or
as a side effect of levodopa therapy."

next paragraph " Treatment: If you experience dystonias, keep track of
when they occur. Is it before your medician takes effect or after?
If it's before Sinemet kicks in, your physician will probably either
increase the amount levodopa you take or have you take smaller doses
more often. If your dystonia is a side effect of levodopa therapy your
doctor may reduce the amount of sinemet you take, perhaps adding a
dopamine agonist to make up the difference in anti-Parkinson effects."

In my case the twisted foot comes on when a lack of levodopa occures
My over dose effects show as dyskineas, rhythmic movments.
My Parkinson's condition is more of the shaking tremor effect.  I was
controlling this with Sinemet, but the amounts used, kept me in the
dyskinesia problem area.

I am now using Cogentin 1mg 3x a day and have cut back on Sinemet to
4 each of 50/200 cr a day.  This helps to control the shaking and reduces
rhythmic movements.  " Cogentin - anticholinergic blocks the action of
acetylcholine, thereby rebalancing it in relation to dopamine and
reducing rigidity and tremor."  page 257 see also page 55.

So what's what, to much or more needed ?  Interesting, this parkinson disease.

Keith