I NEED YOUR HELP IN OBTAINING SOME GENERAL INFORMATION !

PART ONE:

(1.)  If you live in a city where your state, or national government,
      maintains its health department records, I would greatly appreciate
      your contacting them to determine if they maintain records on clusters
      of PD.

      (The state of North Carolina does not maintain such records!)

(2.)  If no such records are maintained by governmental offices, are any
      maintained by private or public research organizations?

PART TWO:

THE FOLLOWING IS A REPEAT OF AN EARLIER POSTING WHICH RECEIVED NO RPT NO
RESPONSE:

(3.)  Many on this list have indicated in their introductions that they, at
      sometime,  worked with photoprocess chemicals.  I have abosutely no
      knowledge of photoprocess chemicals, and would like to know the primary
      ingredients of these solutions.  Also, which of these chemicals, or
      metals, appear in nature?  Is copper one of them?

Many thanks for any assistance that you can provide.  Alvis