I am having a strange and disturbing reaction to my meds and would be
interested in knowing if anyone else has had a similar experiences. Up to
now I have had really good response to my meds. Recently however as soon
and I mean within ten minutes of taking my meds (Sinemet CR) I have greatly
increased tremor and rigidity. This lasts for at least an hour and really
interferes wth my activities. I have tried cutting back , increasing,
changing the timing. I am really at loss of what to try next. I have
switched from taking 1/2 CR, 1 permax  3X per day to 1 CR, 1 permax  - 2X
day , I also supplament with deprynl and add a permax around noon. This has
helped only because I am taking the SInemet twice instead of three times.
Any ideas??? Donna