For the last two years my husband, age 43, was diagnosed with PD.  Today,
we saw a different neuro who feels my  husband has Parkinson Syndrome.  We
can't find any info on this at our local library.  This neuro feels if one
had a choice between PD and Parkinson Syndrome the Syndrome would be
better.  I am not so sure, it seems like a very rare condition.  My husband
started on sinemet today too, 10/100 3x a day.  Can anyone explain the
difference between these two conditions?
                                                Thanks,
                                                   Jackie