I'm so glad to have found this list!  I've been on the net for about a
year trying to find a resource like this.  Thanks for starting it Barbara!
I've gophered into the archives and "caught up" on a lot of information
that I will certainly discuss with my neurologist next time I see him.

I started diplaying PD symptoms about 5 years ago on my left side.  I'm
34 now and so far my symptoms remain primarily "unilateral".  I picked up
the info on how to subcribe to "Movers and Shakers" and plan to zip them
off an email tonight.

I'm primarily a lurker type but I'll chime in when I feel the need!