Hello to all Parkinsn listers. I am brand new and interested in just how this
list works, and what information is requested/shared...what is appropriate
and what is not.  I am involved with Parkinsons because my Mom suffers from
the disease. We have been concerned because she continues to commute from
Florida (where she winters) to New Hampshire, near us for the summer. This
sounds like a wonderful arrangement, but presents many problems. Right now
our primary concern is her driving a car.  Any advise or related experiences
would be appreciated.  You may post to list, or to me directly at:
Lynn Lowe