---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 94 23:42 +0300
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Aviva

6/1/94

Dear Barb,

Thank you for your letter and sorry you are in this fix with us.
So, let's try to make the best of it.

My wife Aviva was diagnosed with Parkinson's Oct. 1985 at the
age of 44. Deprenyl and Parilac have given her a good run and
allowed her to hide her condition until 2 years ago. Aviva was
an interior architect/designer and was very talented in many
manual skills. She felt a serious deficit in coordination from
the beginning but as already said, was able to fake it for
others. For the last two years there has been significant
deterioration although the doctor, Prof. Melamed, says that her
problems have more to do with side effects of the L-Dopa than
disease itself. Lately she's become very unstable and has begun
falling and breaking bones which doesn't make life any easier.

Incidentally, Aviva has been sitting by my side guiding the
content of this message.

Do you know the latest on foetal cell implantation and genetic
engineering? We've had no update info. for over a year.

Be well,
David & Aviva Devor

P.S. I own a list on Nysernet and moderate three on Majordomo.
My subject is creativity, metaphysics and world transformation.