One of our list members made the following suggestion.  The only error in
this message is that it is NOT my list....it's OUR list.  Shall we take a
vote on this suggestion?  How do you all feel about using the word
'disease' in the description of our discussion list?  Do you feel that
there is a 'stigma' attached to parkinsons?

 I spoke to my email guru and she says that it is possible to eliminate
the word 'disease' if we should decide to do so.