Hi Joe,
Its a great pleasure to have you amongst us. It is really great to have a
representative of one of the largest Drug manufacturers willing to listen
to us. Hopefully you will find the discussions beneficial.
I have one question only at this time: I take Sinemet CR, 1 tablet twice
a day, which, I am given to understand, is a very small dose. Even at
this small dose the cost of the medication is very high.
Is there any hope that the cost of Sinemet CR might be coming down in the
relatively near future? I understand, that you might possibly not be involved
in the pricing end of the business but, nevertheless, hopefully you might be
able to pass some good news on to us.
I am one of those unfortunates that have no drug plan to fall back on and
am not old enough (61) to qualify for government plans. This puts quite a
financial strain on us especially since other medications are also needed.
Maybe this is not the forum to put this question to you, but you did ask
for feedback from Parkinsonians using Sinemet and so I hope you will not be
too put out by it.
Best regards,
Werner
Werner Staubitzer