I have been a lurker for about three weeks, now.  Please let me introduce
myself and my reasons for joining this very informative and helpful list.

Although I do not have Parkinson's, my 51 year-old twin brother does.  Jack
was in the process of attending Bangor Theological Seminary in Bangor,
Maine, when he learned he had Parkinson's.  He continued with his mid-life
career change, received his Master of Divinity degree this May, and has
just been asked to be the minister of the Lisbon Congregational Church in
Lisbon, New York (not too far from Ogdensburg, N.Y.).  His wife and family
are very supportive.  My question to the group is to ask for a list of
doctor's in the Ogdensburg area that specialize in Parkinson's.  Jack does
not have access to a computer, but I regularly print off messages I think he
will be interested in and mail them to him.  Thank you so much for whatever
information you can send me.  If you wish to respond to me personally, my
e-mail address is:

Joan Ruuska