Don Barnes - Welcome to the List and many congratulations to what
certainly sounds like a successful operation. One irrelevent Q: The
date you placed on your letter is Dec 2, 1994 which is a day after
your operation one year later. I am sure this is just a Typo but I
would like to know what the correct date is.  Our support group is
having a meetng devoted to Pallidotomies (including a recipient to
speak on his experience) in the near future and I would like to
include your message with the Newsletter announcing the
meeting.      Sincerely........Ed Huschka