To: Alan Bonander,

Unfortunately I received your message this morning (June 27), so I have not
been able to give Rita Weeks your special greetings.

You are right that Rita made contact with the YOPPERS (=Young Onset
Parkinson) on this listserver. She has sent to all Dutch subscribers of
this listserver a message and from all of them she got an answer. Only the
secretary of the YOPPERS could invited her personaly to the special
meeting, jointly organised by the Dutch YOPPERS and the Dutch MS
association.
As a matter of fact Rita Weeks spent a few hours at my place and together
we drove to the meeting of the YOPPERS.

Rita gave an excellent demonstration of the "short time" influence of
colored light on her parkinson's symptoms. She performed her demonstration
with two filters of a photographic camera. One filter was blue colored and
the other one was green/yellowish. I have taken this opportunity to test
this phemomena on myself. Unfortunately it does not work with me. We have
not tried other colored filters. Rita performed her show in dipped daylight
and in full sunlight. Later on this week I will sent to Rita some
literature, with which it would be possible to explain the phenomena that
occurs in someone's brain, making use of a colored pair of classes.

You wrote in your message that you would like to use my comments in your
next newsletter. To which comments you are referring?
May be it can be of help to send you the complete information, if I know
which comments you want to use.
Please give your opion.

Regards,
Gerard van Rossum   ([log in to unmask])