Dear Alan,
Goahead using our information forwarded to the Parkinson's Disease -
Information Exchange Network about the European Cycling Tour of Mr. Colin
Hamilton. May be it is of help to have some photographs of Colin. It is
possible to send them by air-mail. Takes less than a few days.

I fully agree that Parkinson's disease is not a local problem. That is why
I have joined to the PD Information Exchange Network. Within Europe there
is a strong feeling to set up an electronic communication network too. The
last few weeks I have had the opportunity to discuss this subject with
people from Germany, Great Brittain and the Netherlands. In the Netherlands
we are preparing a project proposal for setting up a communication network
for handicapped people. We are looking now for sponsors. Through a
communication network you can faster communicate, over a larger area,
reaching people from all directions. For the exchange of knowledge about
Parkinson's this modern piece of technolgy is essential.

The information, with which it would be possible to explain the short-time
phenomena that occurs in someone's brain and subsequently with his
parkinson's symptoms when he is exposed to colored light, for example using
a pair of glasses with colored filters, will be send to both Rita Weeks,
Tom Riess and Alan Bonander. I am well aware about the research Tom Riess
is performing.

Regards,
Gerard van Rossum ([log in to unmask])