     I just realized that when I sent this message earlier I
neglected to mention who to address the infomation to.  So please
send any info to Don Berns <[log in to unmask]>

     I am needing to gather some information concerning costs for
Pallidotomies done at various medical centers around the country
for my insurance company.
     If you could send me information regarding the costs of a
Pallidotomy and/or the phone numbers of various doctors doing
Pallidotomies I would very much appreciate it.
     So far I have the following:
Michael Dogali MD
212 598-6300
New York

Antonio DeSalles MD
310-794-1221
UCLA
Los Angeles

Peter Heibrun MD
801-581-6908
U. of Utah  Salt Lake City

David Roberts MD
603-650-8736
Dartmouth  Univ.Med. Lebanon, N.H.

Send info to Don Berns <[log in to unmask]>