     Volunteered for a study at Northwestern Univ. to

compare people with stroke and people with one side affected

P.D. Study looks at how brain plans motor movements. People

with stroke sometimes neglect part of environment on

affected side. Was tested for imaginary spatial

relationships, attention span hearing 6 figure numbers then

repeating them backward, morse key tapping, finding pins

while blindfolded, peripheral vision, physical exam, etc. Am

going back for a computer test. I have not read anything in

the literature about similarities between stroke and PD.

Will share results when I get them. May take a while.

Frances Taira  [log in to unmask]