Barbara-
Your message  raises a couple of questions.
1) Have you kept a chart of two or three days (medication times and a
check on your state every hour)?  A chart will often show right away if
your foot twisting  is related to highs or lows or other events.
2) Have you a charting system?  It is a great help to you and your doctor
when you must fiddle with timing lots of meds.  I have figured out a
chart which works for me, others may have different ways to do it.

A comment or two
A)Dystonia twists my feet at low drug times. It can be a real pain(pun
intended).  Fortunately it lasts only a short time. Other than adjusting
the meds I have no answer to dystonia.
B) Bad  tasting mouth is not the worst of the problem - your teeth start
breaking up too. Any Dentists out there with a solution?

Anne Rutherford