Barbara...During one of my many attempts to reduce all medications, I was
working at eliminating bromocriptine, but found that on less than 4 x 2.5
mg per day, I developed gait problems, in particular my left foot would
turn in until I was almost tripping over it. As soon as I returned to the 4
x 2.5 mg dose, the twisting stopped. Are you taking bromocriptine?

I have a question about Sinemet. What happens to the carbidopa part of
Sinement? I know it is needed to get the L-dopa into the brain blood
system. What happens to it after that? There is so much of the carbidopa in
Sinemet CR, I have a feeling it hangs around in my brain like some kind of
sludge!

Talk to you again soon.

Moira MacPherson ([log in to unmask])
 --