My dad had a simular thing at age 61 and progressed to death this year at
age 64.  We are having the brain autopsy done at thios time.  They called
it Multiple systime atrophy and Parkinsons Plus  and loui bocy syndrome
at one time.  He went back ointo the fetal position and bacme like a
infant of pre birth in 2 years. I hpe this helps. vm