The only drugs I am taking for pd are Sinamet and Deprynil.  I am also
taking amitryptiline.  I think that the foot twisting is part of pd rather
than a side effect of a medication.  Long before I was diagnosed with pd,
I noticed that the heel of my left shoe would be worn down long before the
right shoe.  What I am experiencing lately is the same sort of thing only
worse.

I really appreciated the suggestion about keeping a chart documenting when
meds are taken and when the foot twisting starts but I am FAR from being
that organized.  Besides, the only time I know my foot is twisting is when
the side of my foot gets sore and now, with the cane, I am more aware of
the position of my foot.

It never occurred to me to wonder what happened to the carbidopa...now I,
too, would like to know.  Barb