ALL going to PAN forum:  Do your stuff guys.  I wish I could join you but
would probably end up in Sing Sing for impersonating a US citizen.  You've
got some clout now - use it.

For the rest of us left behind I have a project for  us - digging up all we
can in regards RLS (restless leg syndrome) or dystonia (cramping) of foot and
leg muscles.  I notice a few people messaging about this miserable condition,
and suggestions for relief such as exercise, massage, codeine, quinine, hot
pads, ice packs, and last and most insidious, a dose of Sinemet.  I've had
RLS for years and frankly, lately, it is the worst PD symptom to deal with.
 When I had a right pallidotomy last year it got rid of all RLS - completely
for over a year.  Sleeping was wonderful - the best in years.  In the last
few weeks it has been getting increasingly worse.  HELP!!!  (I probably need
to get a pallidotomy done on the second side)
......Barbara Yacos