Jim Gary

     I am 46, suffered severe disability with Parkinsons and have
seen virtually all the symptoms reversed with the Pallidotomy.  I
feel the Pallidotomy would be very helpful for a person in your
sister's condition.  Dr Iacono has  operated on patients as old
as 80.  I would recommend she make an appointment for an
evaluation with Dr Iacono.
     Dr Iacono's address is Faculty Medical Office,
11370 Anderson St., Suite 2100, Loma Linda, CA 92354.  Phone 909-
796-4822.  I am also sending you a brochure on the Pallidotomy.

David and Aviva Devor

     Dr Iacono is presently charging around $30,000 for a
bilateral Pallidotomy, which includes the hospital costs.  The
hospital stay is overnight.
     The waiting line is currently anywhere from 3-12 months
depending upon how severe a person's condition is.
     Loma Linda is an hour from Los Angeles near San Bernardino.
Sorry I can't help you with the kosher restaurants.  Concerning
any developments in genetic engineering I don't see that a
Pallidotomy would preclude any further treatment.

Don Berns