The suggestions I have had so far are:

1.  Increase the dose of amitryptiline and/or decrease the dose of Sinemet.

2.  Exercise....a weak muscle cramps more than a strong muscle does.

3.  An orthotic device in my shoe on that side.

4.  Stretching exercises before bedtime.

Since I started going to physiotherapy and using a cane so that I don't
re-injure my knee, there has been less knee pain.  The muscle still cramps
in the evening mostly and my foot still twists.

I think the first time I ever had problems with my leg jumping or
twitching at night was when I was pregnant for the first time (that is
about 30 years ago).  In the past few years, it has become worse.