I am replying to your request for the background of the new subscriber,
Zalmon Pober ([log in to unmask]).  I am a physiologist currently teaching at
Massachusetts College of Pharmacy.  I teach courses in human physiology,
nutrition, and pathophysiology. I have taught courses in pharmacology and
biomaterials(for engineers). My research interests are primarily in the area
of gastrointestinal physiology.   I hold a Ph.D. from Thomas Jefferson
University (Jefferson Medical College) and an MBA from Western New England
College.   I am interested in the Parkinsonism bulletin board because I
teach about Parkinsonism in my course in pathophysiology and my father-in-law
 has the
disease.