---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 94 09:53:53 EDT
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Welcome

Dear Barbara,

This is the first time that a have been on a list, so please bear with me
too. My name is Tommy Pace, and my mother's name is Bonnie. From time to
time, you will here from either one of us. My grandfather on my mother's side
has had Parkinson's for about seven years now.
Once I get used to this I will start writing more.

P.S. please excuse my typing too, I'm new to all of this!

                                                                  Thanks
Barbara,
                                                                       Tommy