From:   CTRVAX::NEWBROJR     25-JUL-1994 13:28:32.41
To:     IN%"[log in to unmask]"
CC:     NEWBROJR
Subj:   Homeopath

Dear JGK:  I have not had any experience of trying to cope without sinemet
and eldepryl, but along the way I have consulted with a very good homeopathic
physician.  He is Dr. Christian Wessling, Webster FAmily Physicians,
23 North Gore,Suite 209,Webster Groves, MO 63119. (314/961-6631).  He reviewed
my care with the neurologist, and the dietary supplements that I am taking
under direction of a biochemist, and added only homeopathic dosage of
phosphorous.  I am sure that he would be a good source of information for
you.  Let me know what you find out.
        All the best.  Bob Newbrough