Hello,  My name is Bill Johnson and I have been a quiet observer of the PD
list for a few months now.  I am a 24 year-old recent graduate of the
University of North Florida in Jacksonville, Florida.  I am currently living
in Winston-Salem, North Carolina in my pursuit to obtain admission to medical
school.
     I became interested in PD when a customer that I worked with was in its
progressed stages.  I wanted to learn about the "disease" that had been so
unkind to this gentle man.  As a senior studying biology and chemistry I
decided to delve into a study of PD and give a seminar to my classmates.  I
ended up getting a little more involved in it than I thought I was going to.
     Well, to make a long story nausiating, I developed an intense interest
in learning anything I possibly could about PD and a desire to somehow be of
help to anyone I could who is struggling with PD.  One result of my study is
a paper which outlines the basics of PD, some of its physiological
ramifications, and a few current theories of what may lie ahead for PD
research.  I have not submitted my paper to the list because it is quite
lengthy (about 25 pages), a bit technical, and I am not sure if it is merely
information that everyone on the list already knows.
     If anyone would be interested in reading the paper I would be honored to
provide it to them.  I would love to have the opportunity to help anybody in
any way possible. If interested, please e-mail me.

                                                    Your humble servant,
                                                    Bill Johnson
                                                    910-777-0028