Once again I am soliciting notices and reviews of productions of
medieval drama for the annual census in the Medieval Supplement of
Research Opportunities in Renaissance Drama.  Notices of productions
over the past year and announcements of forthcoming productions are
both welcome.  Reviews discussing how particular performances add to
our understanding of the texts involved are especially encouraged.
  My thanks to those whose contributions helped to revive the census
for the 1994 issue.  Keep those cards, letters and electrons coming.
I am particularly interested in this summer's performance of plays
from the York Cycle on wagons at York--those who saw or were involved
in it, please take note.

Peter Greenfield                     [log in to unmask]
Department of English
University of Puget Sound
Tacoma, WA  98416
USA