> Seconding Peter Greenfield's request:
>
> To all REEDIANS
>
> For the MRDS newsletter, I too need a listing of recent productions of
> medieval drama and am in much need of a report, brief, on the York plays
> and the summer conference at Stratford.
>
> Best,
> Milla Riggio

 Greetings, Milla
I am Laurelle LeVert, one of the producers for next summer's SITM
production of the York Plays (conference from August 2-5, 1995)  The
fillowing is an excerpt of the actual proposal, and I hope it is useful
for the MRDS newsletter (by the way, I've just become  part of REED-L ...
is MRDS part of this?? if not, how do I subscribe?)

At the Eighth International Colloquium of SITM (Societe International
Pour L'Etude du Theatre Medieval), to be held in Toronto in August, 1995,
the Poculi Ludique Societas will present the four plays from the nativity
sequence of the York Mystery Plays, from the" Annunciation" to the" Angels
and the Shepherds".
Our goal in resenting these plays is to show the uniqueness of the
processional nature of the York plays, performed at stations along a set
route in the City of York. We hope to recreate as authentically as
possible the interactive and religious nature of the plays for a
tewntieth century audience.  Each play is to be performed on its own
wagon, which will stop at four "stations" in procession, in order to
reproduce the production of these plays in the city of York in the
1470's. Should anyone be interested in taking part, as an actor/actress,
props, technical or just wagon-pushing lackie, please contact me and I
will keep your name on file for when the real work starts next spring.
Laurelle LeVert
(416)966-4396