CALL FOR STAGE-HANDS/ ACTORS/ PROP-PAINTERS
or any other skill you would like to share to  help in facilitating  the
production of the YORK MYSTERY CYCLE nativity sequence at the Eighth
International Colloquium of the Societe Internationale Pour L'Etude Du
Theatre Medievale, to be held in Toronto in August, 1995.  The plays will
be presented by the Poculi Ludique Societas, and we would appreciate any
assistance you might like to offer next summer as we make the final
preparations for  this production (Yes, there will be wagons!)

Please contact Laurelle LeVert if you are interested:
Phone: (416) 966-4396
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]