---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 1994 13:48:50 -0400
From: jon terry wade <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PERFORM <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Poculi Ludique Societas Tour '94

Dear Perform Friends,

Poculi Ludique Societas is touring again! In these times of economic
restraint, we have still found it possible to mount a touring
production in the PLS tradition of Robin Hood and the Friar,
which toured Canada and the United States--even Great Britain--to
great acclaim in the 1970's and 80's. Now PLS is pleased to present a
touring production of John Heywood's comedy John John.

John John, blustering but henpecked, is tricked by his wife Tyb into
inviting her lover, the priest, to...supper. While Sir John and Tyb
gorge themselves on pie, the frustrated John John must sit by the
fire, trying to mend a hole in his wife's...pail.

Running time of the show is apporximately 30 minutes, and it can be
performed in almost any setting, indoors or out. The complete cost is
only $250 plus travel expenses from Toronto and meals and accomodation
for a cast and crew of four. (And these don't have to cost a lot.)

John John is available now and through Winter '94-'95. To arrange a
performance, contact PLS by mail, by phone, (416) 978-5096 or by
sending an e-mail message to [log in to unmask]
We look forward to renewing old friendships as we again take PLS on
the road in the great tradition of the travelling companies of Tudor England.

Sincerely,

Jon Terry Wade
Poculi Ludique Societas
39 Queen's Park Crescent East