Because of the high number of recent requests for information regarding
Theatre.Perspestives.International we are posting a brief description and
subscription notice.  This is heavily cross posted so delete it if you've
seen it.

T.P.I is a quarterly electronic theatre journal dedicated to exploring
theatre related topics in the most timely manner available today
by exploiting the full resources of the internet for submissions and
distribution.  We publish both articles and reviews and welcome immediate
feedback from our readers.  We are currently accepting submissions for
our next three issues which are Shakespeare (Sept. 94), Performance
Theory (Dec. 94), and Theatre of the Holocaust (Mar. 95).  Submissions
should be sent to Dave Reifsnyder <[log in to unmask]> or Jim
Zeiger <[log in to unmask]>.

Subscriptions to T.P.I are free and available by sending a subscription
request to <[log in to unmask]>.  To request a subscription,
leave everything but the address blank until the message section and send
the message "sub tpi <full name>" with no quotation marks or brackets and
your full name where where indicated.  If you have any questions or would
like to see back issues of the journal send mail to Dave or Jim.

Dave Reifsnyder
Co-Editor, T.P.I