Dear Abigail Young,

I am writing with a couple of questions about the SITM meeting in Toronto
next summer.  First, I have misplaced any information I may have had
about the dates, and need to know those.

Second, I received a second-hand message from someone associate with PLS
about carpenters, painters and so on, and I would appreciate it if you
could forward this message to the person in charge of that department.  I
am now a Ph.D student at Bowling Green State University (having just
completed my thesis on Medieval Religious Plays in Performance at
Michigan State), and am anxious to become re-involved in the list.
Hopefully the message I sent to the listserv this afternoon was
successful and soon I will be up-to-date.

Thanks for your help.

Andrew Ryder  ([log in to unmask])