I just got off the phone after talking to Norm Bennett, the volunteer
firefighter who is atop an ariel ladder all weekend to promote awareness
of and donations to Parkinson's.  Norm was very happy to hear from someone
as far away as Dundas, Ontario.  I told him that Peter Kidd had sent a
message to this discussion list telling us what Norm was doing and
suggesting we phone if we can and that people in 19 countries knew what he
was doing.  If it is at all possible for you to do it, please phone Norm
at 902-798-7826.  Norm also said that he would like to talk to Peter Kidd.