Hi, Celia:  I, too, felt nauseated and dizzy when I first started taking
Eldipryl.  I had to start by taking half the dosage for a few weeks and
gradually introduce the other half.  A similar thing happened when I
started taking Sinemet..I was dizzy, clammy...again I had to take 1/3 of
the dose for a week or so and then 2/3, etc.  Now, the only time I have
any problem with any of the meds is if I don't take them with food.  I had
a habit, on the weekends, of drinking coffee for breakfast and lunch and
not eating until dinnertime.  I have had to give up that habit.

I turned 51 last month so I guess I can still include myself in the
'young' Parkinson group.  I also work full time and I'm just finishing
three weeks vacation....back to work on Tuesday.  :(

Barb