Hi Sharon. I can appreciate your apprehension. I read your post with great
sympathy. My mom has been suffering mostly from anxiety, which exhibits itself
sometimes in anger. She has changed recently, however, and now seems more docile
or resigned. She has had difficulty with her spouse, and he has his medical
problems, too. But the most difficult thing is to be the daughter, with limited
ability to impact the problem.  I would wonder about Alzheimers in your dad's
case. The memory and anger features sound suspicious.  I am becoming more and
more convinced that this disease (PD) exhibits many and varied reactions.
Its quite mysterious...to the medical profession as well as to the layperson.
  Best wishes to you,
Lynn Lowe