Dear Barbara Patterson:  I received a call from Moira MacPherson in Halifax
about a friend with PD who is having breathing problems periodically during
the day which might be related to her taking Sinemet, but she is not sure.
 Moira remembers reading something about breathing problems and PD on this
list some time in June or July.  She didn't save it and neither did I.  Can
you find it and fax it to Moira via Peter Kidd's fax #902 443 4262.  If you
can't, can you find it for me and I'll print it out and snailmail it.

JerryhG - did Lynn save this article?  Do you have a fax?

Thanks guys - that's what this  list is all about eh?  Sort of like mushing
life saving serum across the tundra by dogsled.
Barbara Yacos